Thursday, January 4, 2007

Introduction

Greetings, I am a 22 year old Male, and I live in Lousiana. I weigh 258 LB's and too much of it is comprised of fat. The purpose of this blog is so I can record my journey from being fat to, being in shape and looking good. It is also so that I can obtain a form of accountability that will keep me on track. It is also going to help me track my progress.

so to start I will
  1. List everything I eat during the day every day.
  2. List my workouts as I do them. I will use resistance training as opposed to cardio
  3. Put photos once a month
  4. Have a blood work done to see certain parameters such as cholesterol as another way to track progress.
  5. Weigh in once a week.
  6. Take BF% measurements once a week.

Hopefully other people will see this and realize its not that hard. Also I hope I can show the people I know and love who are not in shape that they have no excuse for the way they are. I also want to prove to people that you don't HAVE to do cardio to lose fat, and to do that I will not perform any sort of strenuous cardio exercise. I hate cardio anyways.

No comments: